In a fast-paced world where the traditional lines between industries are getting blurry, we need a person that is comfortable manoeuvring in a modern communication landscape. And to do so in a strategically sound and creatively liquid way.
This position will allow you to run solo projects, and require you to work in teams, across Anorak and The North Alliance, delivering top notch work for some of Norway´s most exciting brands.
So, we need you to be confident working with research and to be able to create communication strategies based on solid business understanding, that can strengthen the creative process. We would also like to see that you are sincerely interested in contributing in creating massive effect for our clients.
To succeed in this role, it is important that you:
– Have extensive experience in doing similar work elsewhere.
– Have interest in how effective communication is created and measured.
– Are confident in having direct relation with various marketing functions and departments across the Nordic region.
As an Anorak you will:
– Get to work in a flexible and creative environment.
– Work in offices located in central Oslo.
– Have the opportunity to collaborate with our sister agencies in The North Alliance.
Curiosity: You’re eager to learn new things and explore new possibilities.
Energy: You make things happen, work independently, and stand up for what you believe in.
Character: You have integrity and bring your unique point-of-view to the table.
Creativity: You like creative marketing, and genuinely care about great ideas and great design as tools for creating business results.
Kindness: It doesn’t matter if you’re loud or quiet, funny or serious. But it does matter that you’re a nice person.
Apply before February 27th.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
For questions or more information regarding this position, please contact Nicklas Bohman, Head of Strategy and Planning.
+47 – 400 87 582